Articles from this folder

How much of the Item sale price is donated to the charity?

Donate with complete confidence knowing that 95% of every item sold on charityBay is sent directly to the sellers’ charity of choice. At charityBay, we pride ourselves on minimising our operational costs to maximise your charities donations. To keep our business running, we simply keep the remaining 5% to upkeep our operation.

 

Donate. Buy. Smile :)

Unable to find an answer?

Looking for anything specific article which resides in general queries? Just browse the various relevant folders and categories and then you will find the desired article.

Contact Us